This IS ME

I cant spell, to well... And my grammer is bad to... so yea I am just gunna type to my heart's content.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I POPPED MY CHERRY!!!!!

Well not sexual anyway...

This is my first blog post and i really am just getting use this site. For being a young guy this whole blog stuff makes my head hurt... but a lot of this really make my head hurt. To list a few,

1. Retail,
2. People who drive slow in the fast lane
3. Black Friday
4. Prius cars
5. The wrapping on DVDs and Video games

I could go on and on and maybe offend people but I don't want to do that on my first post... right?
Right.

So a little about me,

I love bacon. period.
I like the woods. Its quite nice.
Love Bacon. Had to say it twice cause i love it that much.
I get hurt a lot. I do a lot of stupid things like break my nose five times.
I hate retail but I am currently working in retail... which explains why i hate it.
I drive a big clunker truck. Sorry environment, Its what I got.
I love fire, explosions, things that go boom, pyrotechnics. Cause that shit is cool.
And I'm in the National Guard. Basically I play army once a month and get to blow things up

So more to come once I think of more things to write. Which might be soon cause I'm always thinking.


Deuces world,

See you later.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Eric. And it turns out you can spell... Who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had GREAT bacon today at a regional meeting for work. I only like bacon if it is VERY WELL DONE. How about you?

    Since you love the woods, please make a date to come to visit your Fairy Godmother in the Catskills at our cabin. We would love to have you. Uncle Rich does GREAT FIRES. . .

    Your content is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen brother. A pox on the people who do 55 mph in the fast lane

    ReplyDelete