This IS ME

I cant spell, to well... And my grammer is bad to... so yea I am just gunna type to my heart's content.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blackouts and glitter

. Well readers, today a coworker decided to scoop up glitter and throw it on me... not amusing. I looked like that freaking dumb vampire from twilight that sparkles in the sun. I DON'T WANT TO SPARKLE!!!!! 

You ever go out and drink one to many brews or girly drinks and end up with like 2 packs of gum, a bunch of receipts to random places, a taxi ticket and woke up on a foreign couch and don't remember how it happened? Well I have and actually finding out what happened was much more fun that the night really was. You want to know what happened? Well I'm not going to tell you.

Lets start off with glitter. I do hate glitter with a burning passion. Its like the herpes of the craft world where as once you have it on you it doesn't go away. Also for some reason whenever there is glitter anywhere it always gets on me.... which blows... because I look like I just got mauled by a bunch of pixies. I want to meet the person who invented glitter and hurt them because it sticks to everything. It really does... which is stupid because I don't want glitter on me or like glitter at all. 

Now on to blacking out. Now for anyone who doesn't know what blacking out is, its when you consume to much of a chemical (normally alcohol) and don't remember most or all of the night. Now I know what your all thinking, blacking out is bad blah blah blah, which i agree with however, blacking out adds something.... Something special.... It extends the craziness of that night into the next day because now you have to figure out what happened. Like Clue... but not really. I remember one time i blacked out and it took me the whole day to figure out what happened. luckily it was mostly me being dumb and then passing out next to a fire and then waking up and being more stupid. However, there have been times where I'm look in my pocket after i wake up and have 20 bucks, a receipt for a diner, 200 texts from people saying "are you alright", or "where are you" and two empty packs of cigarettes and been like "WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!".  Now this is where the fun begins because now you have to think and try to use clues. or just text your friends and then you relive the night and see what shenanigans you got into. So in short, blacking out is bad, however fun as hell in the morning. VERY fun in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment