This IS ME

I cant spell, to well... And my grammer is bad to... so yea I am just gunna type to my heart's content.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

This Morning

Hello all you bloggers and non bloggers out there. Today I woke up very late because today is the first day off of work I've had in about seven days or so. For work I have to wake up around 5:30 6:00 in the morning so normally I'm very tired but its money and plus I like to work and waking up doesn't bother me. However, when I have my days off i cherish them and enjoy them wholeheartedly.

This morning after I woke up and grabbed what little coffee was left in the pot and had went outside and had a coffee and cigarette in the morning, or as my friends and I like to call it, coffee boge combo. Now I know smoking is bad for you and I should quit and blah blah blah but don't judge me. I do what I want.

So I was thinking this morning, while I was having my glorious morning combo outside, about how it's December today and it's not cold at all. It's brisk but not like winter cold. This fall into winter has made me think that mother nature is getting old in her age and is developing Alzheimer because I don't think she knows what season it is. For any of you who live around where I do ( Tri-state area) would agree, In October we had a crazy snowstorm that killed power for a lot of people. Plus it was super cold. then right after that the weather turned to spring weather. then back to fall, then back to spring, then to early summer, then to winter, then back and so on and so forth. For real mother nature get your shit together. There has to be a FDA approved drug to help you right now with your problem. Which brings me to my next topic.

Drugs. Now I'm not talking about like crack cocaine or heroin, I'm talking about the pharmaceutical drugs. like happy pills and things like that. Now some of them work yes but today we have become a society of medicating, where you take the green pill to make you happy, but the green pill might make you have anal leakage so you to take the blue pill which helps that but then that could make your liver fail, so we take a liver guard and eight billion other things. I think if a drug can do anything bad to your body it should not be taken. Like the warnings now on drugs are bigger than the directions, and sometimes are worse than your symptoms.  I was watching a commercial for a depression  medication and the side affects were "May worsen your depression, thoughts of suicide, heart problems, nausea, anal leakage, loss of appetite", and so on and so on.
Now I don"t know about you but I would rather have the depression and not have all those symptoms. It sounds like the drug makers are telling the FDA "here this works 40% all the time" and the FDA was like "WHAT??? so does it work?" and the drug makers shook there heads yes and here it is. Its ridiculous. to many drugs out there. Too many.

So I'm going to have another #1 combo outside and enjoy mother natures failings.

peace out cub scout.

1 comment:

  1. Cigarettes are a drug, bro. With more bad side affects than good. As is alcohol. We all gotta self medicate with something.

    ReplyDelete